Thursday, July 23, 2009

I miss you Fleur Fabrics


 This morning I met up with Jenny from Fleur Fabrics. She had a great knit fabric that I forgot to buy, so this morning we had coffee at starbucks and got to sit a chat like the good ole times, ha. You see Jenny owns Fleur Fabrics, she sells eco-friendly fabric, cloth menstrual pads, cloth diapers and tons of custom work. You see why I was drawn to her store? 
Her shop was right next to my favorite vintage shop and only half a mile away from me, so I felt like I was always there, mostly to ask for sewing/crafting advise. And when Jenny wrote about needing some help around the shop, you better believe I was all over it. She has since closed the shop, but still remains open and working from her studio at home!  
Anyway, the point of this post was to say that I miss hanging out at the shop and just chatting with Jenny about anything and everything. But it's ok, because I still get all the crafting advice I need, plus tons of other gossip. You should check out her blog and  etsy store!

No comments:

Post a Comment