Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Oh Christ...




It's just so darn cute! I read about this over of A Cup Of Jo  and I can't help but want to cry it's that adorable. I'm just surprised that it actually made it all the way down the line without messing up what was said, although now that I'm typing that I'm sure everyone knew what the plan was. Oh how my heart melts for sweet things like this. What do you think is the most romantic proposal? I feel like every time I read or hear about something new I thinks it's the best. Any go here and watch the video of how it happen! Don't you love her reaction?

p.s. I love Joanna's blog and her blog on Glamour.com called Smitten.


1 comment:

  1. I thought of you when I saw this: http://chocolateandzucchini.com/archives/2009/07/august_2009_desktop_calendar.php

    It's a desktop calendar for your notebook. :) Seriously, we need to make/eat cupcakes while working on the veil.

    ReplyDelete