Monday, July 13, 2009

This is unrelated to crafts, but....

It is something everyone should read, because it's so damn funny. Have you ever made your way to The Sartorialist? Well if you haven't, it's a collection of photographs of fashionable people around the world. Yes they are much, much more fashionable than I am. So anyway, the point of this post is to show you this: Refinery 29 wrote an awesome how-to on getting your photograph taken by Scott, and honestly it sounds just about right. Go here and read it! And laugh, because it is funny and it is true. 

Speaking of fashion....Anyone ready for fall fashion? It's my absolute favorite! And now that I'm actually making some money I'll be able to spring on some super cute items, or maybe if I can concentrate hard enough I'll be able to sew some things. 

On the wedding front, I've got to make Deanna's garter, some decoration items and we are getting ready for the bridal shower August 1st. I'll make a post soon about the invites we did for that!  

No comments:

Post a Comment