Monday, August 10, 2009

Bridal shower invites


So I know I haven't updated in a very long time, but I have a few good excuses. For one work has been pretty crazy lately and my schedule has been all over the place. Second, I read the entire Twilight series in the last week and a half, which I know you are probably like "what an idiot" and go ahead and make fun of me, but I'm here to say that I LOVE TWILIGHT AND I DON'T CARE IF YOU MAKE FUN OF ME!  Ah, so now that this is out of the way, haha. 
Another fun thing is that last weekend was Deanna's bridal shower! I was tons of fun and so I'm gonna share with you the invites I made and dragged Deanna into helping me with ha. She's a good sport, she's always willing to help slave over a project and hey she looks good doing it! Here's a picture of the beautiful bride working hard on addressing the envelopes:


The process was fairly simple, all I did was print out the information on velum sheets, which I love the way it looks when you stack them on top of each other like this: 

Anyway so then we cut them down to the appropriate size and sewed them to a heavy card stock I found at Ben Franklin (craft store). It was like fate because the card stock was exactly what I was looking for, something bright and almost floral since the shower was a tea party theme. It was also nice that there were several different prints. I wish I had a better photo, but here's what they looked like in the end: 


No comments:

Post a Comment