Monday, August 10, 2009

Since I'm on a roll...


I figured I'd just put up tons of projects I've been meaning to share with the whole 3 people who read this blog, ha. Anywho, this post is dedicated to the bridal shower favors I made. They were simple, yet they took a lot of effort. I had a difficult time choosing my fabric, but in the end I was satisfied. Since the shower was a tea party them I wanted some floral prints, because let's be honest they go hand in hand. So here are the prints I finally decided on, thanks to my sister who stuck around while I kept going back and forth. 


(The colors are much more bright, this photo was taken at night under terrible lighting)

I cut them into 9x9" squares and then ran them through my serger!
Then I made small hang tags that read "Thank you for joining us! Please enjoy tea another day on us!"

Then I assembled the napkins with a mini scone and an early gray tea bag, which is Deanna's favorite tea and viola!



2 comments: