Sunday, September 20, 2009

Wedding Crafts- #3 Ring Pillow & Day of Clutch



So this little clutch was made by the request of Deanna's mom. She thought it would be nice to have a little bag to carry her things around in the day of the wedding, how could I resist? I do love a good clutch, plus I was able to use the fabric from her mother's dress. The small lace detail you see is also from her mother's dress, I really love that we were able to use her dress for so many  things. I finished it a  long time ago, but I'm realizing now that it really needs some interfacing, so I'll be finishing that soon, probably tomorrow.

This is the pillow I made for the rings to be carried on by Jason's sweet little cousin. Again, the fabric is from Deanna's mother's dress. Then I added some sage green ribbon that matches the bridesmaid's dresses. In the photo are a few of my rings just to see what it would look like. What do you think?


No comments:

Post a Comment