Sunday, September 20, 2009

Wedding Crafts- #5 The Toss!

Deanna and I were talking one day and the topic of what the toss as the couple left came up. They didn't want something that everyone else does and then I thought of these: 

Deanna modeling how to use the packets.

So the idea came up and Deanna loved it! Yay! So I printed the type on sheets of Velum paper that read "Shower the Newlyweds with your love!" The proceeded to cut out each on a sew them, which is what you see in the first photo. I was sewing them in long chains and one was long enough to react across the living room ha! Then we, meaning me, Julia, Deanna, and Jenn hand cut each heart out of card stock that varied in colors and of course had glitter! I then stuffed them and sewed the top closed! I think they came out nicely!


No comments:

Post a Comment