Sunday, September 20, 2009

Wedding Crafts- #4 Bridal Shower Favors


So for the bridal shower we had a cute little tea party, which turned out to be loads of fun and I left with a stomach full of treats. So I decided that the favors should reflect our days events, tea and treats! I was thinking, hmm what could I make that someone could actually enjoy and keep and enjoy later on? So I came up with these little cuties:


The finished product! Now on to how they were created!

Honestly I just cut the napkins into 9"x9" squares and serged them!

I used 3 different Amy Butler patterns that I thought looked like they could belong at a tea party. Sorry these photos are off because they were taken at night under crappy lighting.

Then I placed a mini-scone and bag of Deanna's favorite tea: Early Grey.

Then tied them up with tags that read:
"Thanks for joining us! Please enjoy tea another day on us!"
People seemed to really enjoy them, I just hope that they kept the napkin to use again at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment